- Brand: Ojio
- Kosher: Yes
- USDA Organic: Yes
- Origin: Taiwan
Chlorella is a single-cell green algae with a broad range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. OJIO Organic Chlorella is cultivated in Taiwan using pure nutrient-rich water, in a carefully controlled, certified organic system. OJIO's chlorella is then dried and packaged without the addition of preservatives or other agents, with care taken to protect quality and nutrients.
- Over 60% protein with a complete spectrum of amino acids
- High in vitamin D, K, & Iron
- Broken cell wall utilizing a gentle pressure release method to unlock nutrients
- Contains phytonutrients and chlorophyll to help oxygenate and protect cells
Suggested Use: Take 1 tsp. blended in a smoothie or your favorite beverage. May also be added to salads, dressings, or vegetable dishes.
- Product of Taiwan
- Ingredients: Organic Chlorella Powder
- 8.8 oz (250g)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Read a more in depth explanation here.