- Brand: Ojio
- Kosher: Yes
- USDA Organic: Yes
- Origin: Taiwan
Chlorella is a single-cell green algae with a broad range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. OJIO Organic Chlorella is cultivated in Taiwan using pure nutrient-rich water, in a carefully controlled, certified organic system. OJIO's chlorella is then tableted and packaged without the addition of binders, preservatives or other agents, with care taken to protect quality and nutrients.
- Over 60% protein with a complete spectrum of amino acids
- High in vitamin D, K, & Iron
- Broken cell wall utilizing a gentle pressure release method to unlock nutrients
- Contains phytonutrients and chlorophyll to help oxygenate and protect cells
Suggested Use: Take 12 tablets preferably with water.
- Product of Taiwan
- Ingredients: Organic Chlorella Tablets
- 1000 tablets, 250mg each
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Read a more in depth explanation here.