- Brand: Ojio
- Kosher: Yes
- USDA Organic: Yes
- Origin: India
Spirulina is a nutrient-dense blue green algae (cyanobacteria) that has been used as a whole food by various cultures around the world for thousands of years. OJIO Organic Spirulina is harvested in India from a pure strain of Spirulina platensis and is processed in a carefully controlled, certified organic system. OJIO's spirulina is then dried and packaged without the addition of preservatives or other agents, with care taken to protect quality and nutrients.
- Over 60% protein with a complete spectrum of amino acids
- High in vitamin A, B12, and K
- Good source of Iron
- Helps oxygenate and protect cells
- Take 1 teaspoon, blended in a smoothie or your favorite beverage. May also be added to salads, dressings, or vegetable dishes.
- Product of India
- Ingredients: Organic Spirulina Powder
- 8.8 oz (250g)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Read a more in depth explanation here.