On top of being organic and raw, Earth Shift's coconut oil smells SO GOOD and tastes even better. So, naturally, we put it in our food and on our bodies. Our coconut oil contains MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides), is high in lauric acid, and contains no chemicals or preservatives.
Here are some ways we use this delightful oil:
- moisturizing hair mask to repair and restore your mane's strength and shine
- skin softening lotion
- high heat cooking oil
- healthy fat to use in recipes
- makeup remover
- soothing shaving oil
- revitalizing undereye cream
- sweet tasting lip balm for those sunny days
- A coconut is technically a drupe (a fleshy fruit with thin skin and a central stone containing the seed).
- Coconut water can be a substitute for blood plasma.
- Coconut trees can live up to 100 years and grow up to 98 feet tall.
- Coconut seeds can be dispersed through the ocean and travel to far away places, where they will germinate.
- High smoke point of 350 F.