Quinoa comes in many colors- and we have all 3 in one bag! Our tricolor quinoa is a perfect replacement for rice, and tastes great in any recipe that calls for grain. It takes only a little while to cook, and fluffs up beautifully when it's ready to plate.
Check out a few of the many benefits below:
- Gluten free
- Grown in mineral-rich soil & full of nutrients
- Pesticides are not required for quinoa crops because the seeds naturally deter pests
- Easy to cook in under 20 minutes
- Very high in protein and fiber
- While no single food can supply all the essential life sustaining nutrients, quinoa comes as close as any other in the plant or animal kingdom.
- One serving of quinoa fills 48 percent of our daily magnesium needs.
- It is a relative of leafy green vegetables like spinach and swiss chard.
- Quinoa is high in Riboflavin (B2), which improves energy metabolism within brain and muscle cells and is known to help create proper energy production in cells.
Here are a few tasty quinoa recipes & we’ve added in a juicy kombucha “mocktail” just for fun…
Sweet Breakfast Quinoa