Amla Extract - 100 g
- Amla is a tart herb perfect for teas that contain the highest amount of Vitamin C of any other Ayurvedic extract in natural form.
- Amla has been a very important herb in Ayurveda for more than 3,000 years. The Amla berry, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, is found on small trees that grow throughout India. The Indian Gooseberry grows on the Phyllanthus Emblica, syn. Emblica Officialism, a deciduous tree of the Euphorbiaceae variety and it contains the highest amount of Vitamin C of any other Ayurvedic herb in natural form. Referred to In historic Ayurvedic texts as an herb promoting longevity and nourishment. Ojio sources a highly concentrated extract of raw Amla for Ayurvedic practice.
- Easy to use the concentrated extract for teas and recipes.
- Referred to in historic texts as an herb promoting longevity and nourishment.
- Used in Ayurveda to enhance immunity & detoxify the body.
Ingredients: Amla Extract