Organic Cacao Butter
- Arriba cacao butter that is certified organic.
- Cacao contains PEA (phenethylamine), known as the "feel good" neurotransmitter that is responsible for feelings of love; it also contains seratonin (neurotransmitter: stress defense) & dopamine (neurotransmitter: motivation and pleasure).
- Great source of antioxidants (one of the highest).
- Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, & Kosher.
- A very healthy fat that tastes and smells amazing.
- Widely used to help lessen and prevent stretch marks.
Try the Black Butter Scrub... this recipe is simple, effective, & smells great.
To Use: Cacao butter can be used in many ways. Other than traditional uses, such as making chocolate, you can use cacao butter to help lessen the appearance of stretch marks, as well as prevent them during pregnancy by rubbing softened cacao butter on your belly. You can also use cacao butter as a deeply moisturizing night cream- just soften the cacao butter under hot water for a couple seconds and then swipe the butter around your eyes to protect that soft/fragile skin while you're sleeping.
Size: 16 oz
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Read a more in depth explanation here.