Death Valley Campfire Incense
JRCI3DV MFG #: JRCI3DV
$9.99 $11.99 / EACH
- Incense for people who enjoy sitting around the campfire... relaxing scents for all rooms of your home, office, or wherever you fancy.
- The land of the golden coyote and the ancient, red-ribboned earth of California’s majestic Death Valley spans twelve thousand feet of vertical elevation between Bad Water and Telescope Peak. When the sun breaks at dawn over Kingston Peak, the California Juniper trees emit warm pollen on the wind that fills the air with a candy-like flavor, coating mineral-rich stones in a fine yellow dust.
- A land of perilous adventure, one that is as different at night as it is during the day, to such a grand degree that you might as well be describing the difference between the sun and the moon. A stark landscape, full of elegant and hardy wildflowers, at once fragile and eternal, a million years of sunshine are captured in this Campfire Incense.
- No hidden ingredients. No charcoal or perfume.
- Scent Notes: Cinnamon, Desert Campfire, Woodstove.
- 100% Wild Harvested Ingredients: Tree/wood pitch, wild herbs, vegetable gum, bamboo stick.
- 20 sticks per pack.