Desert Piñon Campfire Incense
JRCI0DP MFG #: JRCI0DP
$9.99 $11.99 / EACH
- Incense for people who enjoy sitting around the campfire... relaxing scents for all rooms of your home, office, or wherever you fancy.
- The Desert Piñon is the tree that keeps on giving. For Juniper Ridge, Desert Piñon has been our go-to as an aromatic spearhead of all things Southwest. Its needles, when crushed between fingertips, emit a sweet, resinous note which evokes flashes of desert springs and red rock cliffs. The pitch, the sap as it drips in crystalline formation down the tree trunks of the older trees, is easily harvested and when distilled, defines the wind with its honey-like earthy tone.
- This incense is the smell of Santa Fe in the winter, full of enchantment and the spice-like magic of clean, campfire smoke settling in the valley at dusk.
- No hidden ingredients. No charcoal or perfume.
- Scent Notes: Sweet Pine, Resin, Desert Campfire, Chiminea.
- 100% Wild Harvested Ingredients: Tree/wood pitch, wild herbs, vegetable gum, bamboo stick.
- 20 sticks per pack.