Coconut Oil 16 oz
- A kitchen staple. Use coconut oil for baking, frying, or have it on toast!
- A bathroom staple. Use coconut oil as a deep conditioning hair treatment, to shave your legs or face, as a lotion, or for oil pulling/oral care.
- Composed mainly of MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides)
- 44% lauric acid (these acids promote an overall healthy body)
- No chemicals or preservatives
Uses: For cooking, in place of any oils; for baking and making smoothies; in the shower as a shaving gel and a deep conditioner for your hair; after showers as a lotion.
Easy Recipe: MCT Coffee
Blog Read: A Quick Look at Coconut Oil
Information and statements regarding organic food processing, a Raw Food Diet and Superfoods have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.