Coconut Palm Sugar 8 oz
- A kitchen staple. Use coconut palm sugar in all of your recipes that call for sugar. The flavor is absolutely amazing, plus it's full vitamins. WIN.
- Naturally low glycemic
- Rated as a GI (Glycemic Index) 35, while cane sugar is a GI 68
- Delivers a slow release of energy
- Higher nutritional content than conventional sugars
- High in Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, & Iron
- Natural source of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, & C
- 1:1 replacement to cane sugar
- Low melt temperature/ high burn temperature
Try our Vegan Carrot Cupcakes... this recipe makes super moist cupcakes & it can be tweaked however you wish so that you can create a great tasting vegan treat.
To Use: Add to anything you would like to sweeten; bake with it & add it to beverages.
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ure or prevent any disease.