Coconut Palm Sugar
- A kitchen staple. Use coconut palm sugar in all of your recipes that call for sugar. The flavor is absolutely amazing, plus it's full vitamins. WIN.
- Naturally low glycemic
- Rated as a GI (Glycemic Index) 35, while cane sugar is a GI 68
- Delivers a slow release of energy
- Higher nutritional content than conventional sugars
- High in Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, & Iron
- Natural source of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, & C
- 1:1 replacement to cane sugar
- Low melt temperature/ high burn temperature
Try our Vegan Carrot Cupcakes... this recipe makes super moist cupcakes & it can be tweaked however you wish so that you can create a great tasting vegan treat.
To Use: Add to anything you would like to sweeten; bake with it & add it to beverages.
Size: 12 oz
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ure or prevent any disease.