The Basic 4 (a granola)
- 3 C. Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 C. Organic Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 C. Chia Seeds
- 1 C. Cashews (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. Agave Syrup or raw honey
- 1/2 Tbsp. Ground Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tsp. Fine Ground Himalayan Salt
Before you begin prep: preheat oven to 275 F.
1. In a medium sized bowl and add all of the dry ingredients (oats, hemp seeds, cashews, chia) and mix them together.
2. In a small sauce pan add the agave, vanilla, coconut oil, and himalayan salt. This mixture will need to be slightly warmed over low heat in order to fully incorporate all ingredients.
3. Now pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture and mix well.
4. Spread the entire granola mixture (a thin layer so everything toasts evenly) on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 275 F for 45 minutes (or until golden brown), mixing every 15 minutes.
6. Let the granola cool and then add fresh fruit, yogurt, or whatever your heart desires.