Blend up this creamy goodness and spread it on everything, or just eat it by the spoonful... Did we mention it's super easy?
- 1 1/4 Cups
- 2 c organic cashews
- 3 Tbsp organic neutral oil (like canola or a similar substitute)
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
Instructions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss cashews, 1 Tbsp oil and salt in bowl until evenly coated
3. Spread cashews in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes. Stir halfway though baking to promote even browning
4. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
5. Blend nuts and remaining oil until smooth and creamy, scraping down sides as necessary.
6. Transfer to airtight container and store in a cool dry place