Chewy Granola Bars
- 1 2/3 C. organic gluten free rolled oats
- 2/3 C. Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/3 C. oat flour (we blended our oats to make this)
- ½ tsp. Fine Ground Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Vanilla Powder
- 1 C. organic dried berries (we like Goji Berries and Mulberries)
- 1 C. organic nuts (we like Jungle Peanuts and Cashews)
- ½ C. Organic Cacao Nibs (optional)
- 1/3 C. nut butter (optional)
- 1/3 C. Organic Raw Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 C. Organic Agave Syrup (1/3 c if you are using nut butter)
- 1 Tbsp. pure water
Sweetened Cacao Paste bottom Layer (optional)
- 1 1/2 C. Organic Cacao Paste (finely chopped)
- 1/4 C. Organic Agave Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare baking dish with parchment paper and lightly grease (we use coconut oil).
3. Mix dry ingredients together until well combined.
4. Separately mix wet ingredients together until well combined.
5. Mix dry and wet ingredients together until well combined and evenly coated.
6. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and press until even.
7. Bake 50 minutes (granola will be soft to touch but will set/harden when cool).
8. Let cool, cut into desired size and enjoy!
Sweetened Cacao Paste Bottom Layer (optional)
1. Melt finely chopped cacao paste over double boiler.
2. When mixture is smooth, add agave until well combined.
3. Spread cacao mixture over uncut granola bars.
4. Let cool, cut into desired size and enjoy!