- 3 dozen cookies
3/4 c butter
1/4 c coconut oil
1 c unrefined cane sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp himalayan salt
2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 c oats
1 1/2 c shredded coconut
1. In a large bowl, cream butter, oil, sugars, vanilla extract and salt together until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs until just incorporated.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and baking powder.
4. Mix in oats and shredded coconut.
5. Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients until just combined.
6. Roll dough into 2-2.5 inch diameter log, wrap and place in freezer until firm.
7. Preheat oven the 350 degrees F and prepare baking sheet. Remove dough from freezer.
8. Cut dough into 1/2 inch slices and place 3 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
9. Bake for 8-12 minutes, until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven, let cool on wire rack. Store in an airtight container.