3 organic free range eggs
2 Tbsp melted organic unsalted butter
1/2 c organic unbleached flour
1/2 c organic whole milk
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
4 free range organic eggs
2 Tbsp melted orgainc unsalted butter
1 1/2 c organic unbleached flour
1 1/2 c organic whole milk
1 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
+ 1/2 tsp organic cinnamon powder
+ 1/4 tsp organic vanilla extract
powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
For Dutch Baby:
1. Place 1 Tbsp butter in oven safe pan and transfer to oven
2. Turn oven on to 425 degrees F. This will heat up the pan and melt the butter.
3. Whisk together eggs, flour, milk and salt (if making sweet version, vanilla and cinnamon too) until smooth.
4. Remove pan from oven and swirl melted butter around so it coats the bottom and sides of the pan.
5. Pour egg mixture into pan and immediately place in oven.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until sides have puffed up and turn a rich shade of golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and serve with your favorite spread. (if making sweet version, dust with powdered sugar)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Whisk together eggs, flour, milk and salt until smooth. (add vanilla and cinnamon for sweet version)
Evenly distribute batter between muffin tins and immediately place in oven.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until they’re puffed up and a rich shade of golden brown
Remove from oven, remove from tins and serve with your favorite spread. (dust with powdered sugar for sweet version)