Fulvic Acid Popsicles
- 1 C. brewed Organic Dried Hibiscus Flower Tea (1 C. water + 2 Tbsp. dried hibiscus flowers)
- 1/4 tsp. Ionic Magnesium
- 1/2 tsp. Living Silica
- 2 Tbsp. Agave Syrup
- 1/4 tsp. (about five drops) Fulvic Acid Minerals
1. Blend hibiscus tea, ionic magnesium, silica and agave until well combined.
2. Divide hibiscus mixture among popsicle molds and place in freezer. This will only fill up about a quarter of the mold. (Prop molds at a 45 degree angle while freezing to create a diagonal effect) Let freeze for about 1 hour.
3. Separately blend lemon juice, water and agave until well combined.
4. Remove popsicles from freezer and divide lemonade mixture among molds. This will fill the molds up the rest of the way.
5. Insert wooden sticks in center of molds, return to freezer for about 4 hours until completely frozen.