Jamaica (Hibiscus Tea)
- 1 qt (4 C) of pure water
- 2 Tbsp Hibiscus Flowers
- 1/2 tsp Ionic Magnesium Concentrate
- 1 Tbsp Living Silica
- 2 drops of Fulvic Acid
- 2 Tbsp Agave Syrup or Palm Sugar (optional)
1. Add water and hibiscus flowers to a glass container. Let sit for about 10-15 minutes until fully saturated. When saturated, strain flowers.
2. Mix in ionic magnesium, living silica, fulvic acid and agave or palm sugar. Stir until well combined.
3. Enjoy! We like our tea well chilled or with some ice.
You can easily double or triple this recipe!