- 1/2 C. organic milk (or milk alternative)
- 1/2 C. organic rolled oats
- 1/2 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp. Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- pinch Fine Ground Himalayan Salt
- pinch Vanilla Powder
- 1/3 C. Organic Berries (we used mulberries and goji berries)
- 1/4 C. Almonds (rinsed)
- 1 tsp. Agave Syrup (optional)
1. Mix all oatmeal ingredients together in sealable container and place in the refigerator. Refrigerate at least six hours up to overnight.
2. In the morning, add toppings more milk if desired.