Prism Solé Water
- 2 C. Coarse Ground Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp. Spirulina with Red Beet Extract
- 1 Tbsp. Ionic Magnesium Concentrate
- 4 Tbsp. Living Silica
- 1 drop Fulvic Acid
- Optional: 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Powder
You will also need:
- 32 oz glass jar
- 1 wooden or bamboo spoon
1. Grab a 32 oz glass jar (must be glass) and a bamboo or wooden spoon (no stainless steel cutlery).
2. Fill your glass jar with 2 cups of coarse ground himalayan salt, then fill the jar about 3/4 of the way to the top with filtered water.
3. Now add the spirulina/beet extract, ionic magnesium, living silica, and fulvic acid. (optional: add 1/4 tsp. cayenne powder for a spicy kick)
4. Stir gently.
5. Let this mixture stand for 1 day in a cool part of the kitchen (doesn't need to be refrigerated) so that your water is fully saturated with himalayan salt. (it can only saturate so much, up to 26% salinity)
Note: As you use the solution, simply add more of everything to keep your solution going, no need to start over!
What's next? Add this solution to water, salad dressings, smoothies, whatever your heart desires! Remember: it's salty! So start with 1/2 tsp. in 16 oz of liquid and take it from there. Store it in a cool place, no need to refrigerate.