2 c organic fruit (we used cranberries in this recipe)
1/2 c organic unrefined sugar
3 probiotic capsules, opened with capsule discarded
8 c water
1. Pulse fruit, sugar and water together in blender until combined, chunks of fruit is what you're aiming for here.
2. Pour into a glass jar with tight fitting lid (swingtops work best for this) and mix in probiotic powder and remaining water.
3. Secure lid and let rest for a day or two (places that are slightly warm work well).
4. After two days, pour a little into a cup and taste. It should be tart with a hint of sweetness.
5. When the taste is right, strain the fruit out and store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to two weeks.