- 1 1/2 C. organic pumpkin puree
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 can (14oz) organic sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger Powder
- 1/2 tsp. organic nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Fine Ground Himalayan Salt
- 1 Unbaked Pie Crust
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Bake the pie crust for 15 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
3. Whisk pumpkin puree, condensed milk and eggs until well combined.
4. Whisk cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, vanilla and salt into pumpkin mixture until well combined.
5. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the pie crust and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking for 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
Let stand until completely cooled and enjoy!