Raw Chocolate Nut Butter Cups
- 3/4 C. Cacao Paste
- 3 Tbsp. Palm Sugar or Agave Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. organic almond milk
- Pinch of Fine Ground Himalayan Salt
- 4 Tbsp. peanut butter or other nut butter
1. Prepare cupcake or mini cupcake tins with their respective liners and set aside.
2. Melt cacao paste, sugar, coconut oil, almond milk and salt together in double boiler over minimal heat.
3. First Layer: Evenly distribute half of the melted chocolate into cupcake tins.
4. Second Layer: Add 1 Tbsp nut butter in the center of each cupcake tin, 1/2 Tbsp. if using mini cupcake pan.
5. Third Layer: Evenly distribute the remaining melted chocolate over nut butter (the goal is to cover the nut butter completely).
6. Set aside in refrigerator until chocolate firms.
Substitute the nut butter with sliced bananas or other fruit.