Sweet Greens Smoothie
This recipe is very simple and full of vitamins, minerals, & fiber. This one will rev your engine and provide tons of viable brain food.
- 1 C. organic kale (chopped & stems removed)
- 1 C. organic spinach
- 1 organic apple (chopped)
- juice of 1/2 organic lemon
- 1 C. pure water
- 1 tsp. Living Silica
- 4 drops Ionic Magnesium Concentrate
- 4 drops Fulvic Acid
- 1/4 tsp. Blue Green Algae
- optional: 1/4 tsp. MSM Powder
Instructions1. Add all of your prepped dry ingredients to a blender and then add all of the liquids.
2. Blend until you reach a desired consistency and bottoms up.