Vegan Waffles & Protein OJ
- 1 1/4 C. almond milk + 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 C. Organic Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/4 C. Palm Sugar
- 1/2 C. organic gluten free rolled oats (powdered in a blender)
- 1 1/2 C. organic gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. Sodium Bicarbonate
- 1/4 tsp. Fine Ground Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. Organic Cinnamon Powder
Turn your oven on to 200 F. and grab a wire rack to keep your waffles warm & crispy while you're making the rest.
1. Gather your DRY ingredients and measure them out into a bowl- mix thoroughly.
2. Gather your WET ingredients and measure them out into a bowl- mix thoroughly.
3. Mix WET and DRY ingredients together until fully incorporated.
4. Measure out 1/3 C. of batter for each waffle section on your waffle maker.
5. Stick your waffles on the wire rack in the oven to keep them toasty until you're ready to eat them!
6. Garnish those waffles with gojis, cacao nibs, agave syrup, or some fresh fruit. MMM.