MSM Powder - 1 lb
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is naturally occurring in the human body and in many foods, primarily raw seafood and, to a lesser degree, in fresh fruits and vegetables. MSM is 34% sulfur - the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body.
- MSM is 34% sulfur - the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body. Sulfur is necessary for the maintenance of healthy joints, tendons, ligaments and other connective tissue, and is associated with collagen and the production of keratin.* OJIO offers only OptiMSM®, an ultra-pure, high quality MSM backed by numerous pre-clinical studies for its safety and efficacy. OptiMSM® is produced via a proprietary four stage distillation process which removes heavy metals and contaminants that can be present in MSM produced by a crystallization process.*
- OptiMSM® BENEFITS:
- Supports joint function and mobility: protects cartilage
- Helps combat exercise-induced oxidative stress
- Aids in reducing muscle soreness: helps support recovery
Ingredients: MSM powder