- 1 large organic sweet potato (peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch strips)
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Fine Ground Himalayan Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. organic pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. Organic Herb Blend
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Mix spices in a small bowl.
4. Toss sweet potato strips with melted coconut oil until well coated.
5. In a single layer, spread sweet potato strips on prepared baking sheets. (don't over crowd them!)
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
7. Remove from oven, sprinkle with seasoning and let cool before serving.