This chilled watermelon recipe is perfect for any day of the year. We added some extra electroytes to our summer favorite.
- 1 medium organic watermelon
- 1 Tbsp. Fine Ground Himalayan Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 lemons (organic)
- 1 small chopped bunch fresh mint (organic) - appx 20 leaves
- 1 tsp. Ionic Magnesium Concentrate
- 1 Tbsp. Living Silica
1. Cut watermelon into half inch slices.
2. Combine salt and pepper.
3. Combine lemon juice, ionic magnesium, & living silica.
4. Spoon/brush lemon mixture onto watermelon slices.
5. Sprinkle salt, pepper & mint onto watermelon slices.
6. Transfer to fridge to chill, about 10 minutes.
PS. We like to make ours in small batches to ensure crisp watermelon slices.