- 1 large chunk of Cacao Butter
- 1/2 tsp. Activated Charcoal Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Coconut Palm Sugar
1. Put half a cup of activated charcoal powder and half a cup of coconut palm sugar in a small bowl to keep in the bathroom (you will definitely want to use this face scrub every day once you've tried it). Mix these ingredients together in the bowl so they're ready to use every day. (also, keep a little spoon next to your bowl to scoop the powder out into your hands)
2. Grab a couple of large chunks of cacao butter to keep next to your dry ingredient bowl.
3. Every time you want to do a face scrub, get your face wet and run your large chunk of cacao butter under hot water to slightly melt it and then rub the butter over your palms.
4. Now add a tsp. of your coconut charcoal + coconut palm sugar mixture to your buttery hands.
5. You're ready to go: rub your hands together and massage your face for about a minute or so.
6. Wash your face off with some warm water. Now feel your exfoliated, yet moisturized, fresh baby skin.