- 4 oz Organic Cacao Nibs
- 1/3 C. Organic Palm Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. Organic Agave Syrup
1. Melt coconut oil and agave syrup in saucepan over medium heat, continuously stir until mixture boils.
2. Pour the coconut oil and agave mixture into a small container with a lid and add the cacao nibs and palm sugar. Put the lid on and shake vigorously.
3. Spread the coated cacao nibs onto parchment paper and let them dry.
4. Add the candied nibs to any treat for a sweet boost of cacao.