We wanted to create an entree with bold flavors, healthy ingredients, and easy prep. So, even if you don't have much time, you can eat something that is tasty and also good for you.
- ¼ C. olive oil
- ¼ C. white wine vinegar
- ½ C. coarsely chopped cilantro
- ½ avocado
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Pinch Fine Ground Himalayan Salt
Roasted Corn & Chile Mixture
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ C. organic corn
- ½ diced poblano chile
- ½ diced jalapeño (remove seeds)
- Pinch Fine Ground Himalayan Salt & pepper
Cherry Tomato Mixture
- 2 Tbsp. sliced scallions
- ½ C. halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ C. diced avocado
- ½ C. cooked tricolor quinoa
- 2 C. arugula salad mix
INSTRUCTIONS1. Add your corn and chile mixture to a pan over medium heat and lightly brown (about 5 minutes).
2. While your corn and chile mixture is cooking, add the avocado vinaigrette ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth.
3. Chop and mix your cherry tomato mixture, set aside.
4. Add your salad mixture to a bowl first, and then add your chopped cherry tomato mixture.
5. Add roasted corn and chilies.
6. Top with avocado vinaigrette