- 1/2 C. Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 C. Organic Cacao Paste, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Organic Agave Syrup
- 1 tsp. Fine Ground Himalayan Crystal Salt
1. Melt down coconut oil over double broiler on low heat.
2. Mix chopped cacao paste into melted coconut oil.
3. Mix agave and salt into coconut oil mixture.
4. Remove from heat and transfer to a small glass container.
5. Let stand until mixture reaches room temperature.
6. Top your favorite cold treat, let harden and enjoy!
PS. Depending on your room temperature, the mixture may solidify. If it does, place your glass container in about two inches of warm water and mix until smooth.