- 2/3 C. Cacao Paste (chopped)
- 2 1/2 C. organic milk
- 3 organic egg yolks
- 1/2 C. Agave Syrup
- 3 Tbsp. organic corn starch
- 1/2 tsp. Fine Ground Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Vanilla
- 1 cooked pie crust
1. Combine chopped cacao paste and milk over low heat in a medium saucepan. Mixture will be speckled.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and agave until well combined and pale yellow. Whisk in cornstarch, vanilla and salt.
3. Slowly pour the warm cacao mixture into the egg mixture, whisking constantly until well combined.
4. Pour the mixture into the saucepan. continually whisking and cook over medium heat until the mixture starts to bubble.
5. Remove from heat and pour mixture into prepared pie crust. Gently press plastic wrap against top of pudding mixture (to prevent a thick film on the pudding) and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.