- 3 C. organic flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. Sodium Bicarbonate
- 1/2 tsp. Fine Ground Himalayan Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger Powder
- 1 3/4 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground organic cloves
- 6 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 3/4 C. Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 large organic egg
- 1/2 C. Coconut Syrup
1. In a medium bowl, whisk togther flour, baking powder, sodium bicarbonate, salt, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla and cloves until well combined.
2. In a large bowl, beat coconut oil, palm sugar and egg until well blended.
3. Add coconut syrup to coconut oil mixture and mix until well combined.
4. Gradually add dry ingredients to the coconut oil mixture. Mix until well combined.
5. Split dough in half, wrap each half in plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for two hours. (you can refrigerate dough for up to four days, just make sure you let it return to room temp. before rolling)
6. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
7. Sprinkle flour on to a flat surface and roll the dough out until 1/4 inch thick.
8. Cut with cookie cutters and place on prepared baking sheet.
9. Bake cookies for 7-10 minutes. (7 for softer cookies, 10 for crispier cookies)
10. Remove cookies from oven and let cool.
Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!