Try this chilly cacao concoction! It's cacao you can sip on!
- 1/3 C. Organic Cacao Paste, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Organic Agave Syrup
- 4 C. Ice
- 1 1/2 C. organic milk or milk alternative
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Organic Palm Sugar
- 2 tsp. Organic Cacao Powder
1. Chop the cacao paste into small pieces and melt it using a double boiler; stir constantly.
2. Add agave syrup and palm sugar to the melted cacao mixture, stirring constantly until thoroughly blended.
3. In a blender, add milk and cacao powder and blend until incorporated.
4. Add melted cacao paste mixture into blender.
5. Add the ice to the blender. Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour into a large cup and top with whipped cream and cacao shavings (optional).