It's sort of like Oatmeal 2.0. We took plain oatmeal, added some Earth Shift Ingredients and boosted the flavor and nutrition to the next level. Chia seeds add essential fatty acids and complete protien. Goji berries add antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, as well as that sweet berry flavor (without as much simple sugar as other berries). To sweeten? Coconut palm sugar, which is low glycemic, organic and non-GMO... with a brown sugar flavor. We finished it with a touch of cinnamon, ground raw vanilla and Himalayan salt. We could go on, but just try it!
- 1/2 C. organic milk (or milk alternative)
- 1/2 C. organic rolled oats
- 1/2 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp. Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- pinch Fine Ground Himalayan Salt
- pinch Vanilla Powder
- 1/3 C. Organic Berries (we used mulberries and goji berries)
- 1/4 C. Almonds (rinsed)
- 1 tsp. Agave Syrup (optional)
1. Mix all oatmeal ingredients together in sealable container and place in the refigerator. Refrigerate at least six hours up to overnight.
2. In the morning, add toppings more milk if desired.